Pakistan Navy started the training school named as sick berth attendants in 1953. It was re-designated as “Medical Assistant Training School” in 1970. The name of Pakistan Navy Nursing School was conceived in 1982 when the Female Nursing Cadets and Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) trainee officer were also attached for various professional courses. Recently; keeping in view the role of hospital / school in imparting post-graduation training to medical officers, the name has been changed to Pakistan Navy Medical Training School
Riaz & Sons Supplied, Installed, Commissioned HVAC System at PNS Shifa Building, Multan, Pakistan.